Equipment Maintenance Technician
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented Maintenance Equipment Technician on third (3rd) shift to add to our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Ability to functionally operate equipment within the Operations Department (i.e., set up, test, and run machines) on an as needed basis.
- Performs preventative maintenance of machines by cleaning, lubricating, and replacing parts as required.
- Examines form and texture of machine parts to detect imperfections.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision and follow instructions of supervisor.
- Starts equipment to test performance.
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed to keep the work area clean and clear of debris.
- Maintain records of Preventative Maintenance, issue resolution and parts usage
- Work in conjunction with On-Site vendor technician to troubleshoot and resolve mechanical, electrical, and setup issues.
- Abides by the policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED minimum
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Education And/or Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) plus 1 to 2 years post-high school training in industrial maintenance program or 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”