Production/Hand Assembly Worker
Diamond Communication Solutions an OSG Company is currently hiring Production/Hand Assembly Workers (1st & 2nd shift openings available) to join our growing team! We offer competitive pay including a $1,000 sign-on bonus & shift differential, healthcare benefits, paid vacation & time off, 401(k) plan, and much more. For more information visit, www.dmsolutions.com.
Shift: Immediately Hiring For 1st & 2nd Shift (FULL-TIME/PERMANENT)!
Pay Rate: $16.50 - $17.00 per hour PLUS $1,000 sign on bonus (pay increases with experience)
Diamond Communication Solutions is a full-service partner in the design, production, and deployment of data-driven, highly personalized customer communications for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Delivering targeted, relevant, and dynamic messaging using print and digital media, Diamond provides in-house solutions for secure communications, direct response, fulfillment, and healthcare communications.
Watch Our Company Video: OSG Carol Stream on Vimeo
Performs accurate insertion of items for mailing; name matching; special sequencing or directing of inserts, sorting or any special fulfilling in accordance with company policy and Standard Operating Procedures. Employee is responsible for process integrity as described in the SOP’s for this position. Employee is responsible for confidentially as described in the DMS confidentially agreement signed annually. Employee is responsible for security as described in DMS security policies and information delivered during the annual securing training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to handle all essential duties of lower level positions within the department.
- Must follow directions for keeping proper sequence of materials to be inserted.
- Inserts materials by hand into envelope.
- Must consistently meet both quality and quantity goals set by supervisor.
- Ability to operate light equipment (meters, sealers, automatic labeling, etc.) as needed.
- Housekeeping duties as needed to keep work area clean and clear of debris.
- Abides by the policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**NO EXPERIENCE REQURIED & TRAINING PROVIDED**
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.