Mail Fulfilment Associate
Are you looking for a career in a fast-paced environment that allows you to work with a diverse team for a company that encourages professional development? Diamond Communication solutions, an OSG Company is the place for you! We partner with clients across multiple industries to provide exceptional and efficient communication solutions. Our facility located in Renton, WA specializes in producing quality print and electronic statements in the financial, healthcare, and utility industries.
Mail Fulfilment associates utilize their organizational skills to insert mail pieces offline within our production warehouse. OSG offers a sign o bonus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Operate postal metering/sealing equipment.
· Insert mail pieces by hand.
· Pull inventory to stage jobs.
· Read and follow job jacket instructions.
· Perform QC of their work.
· Reconcile mail jobs as they are completed.
· Utilize our internal system to prepare, monitor, and reconcile jobs.
· Clean workstation and production warehouse.
· Operate basic warehouse equipment.
· Manufacture a coupon booklet by using a stitcher, taper, and cutter.
· Prepare mail for presort operations.
· Assist Operators with fanning and traying machine output, when needed.
· Attend company training/meetings as needed.
· Assist with peer mentoring/training as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and meet basic job requirements. This position requires attention to detail and accuracy. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. While performing this job, the employee is regularly requested to stand, sit, walk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee is frequently required to use their hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may also occasionally lift, pull, or push up to 30lbs. Due to strict mailing times and workload, this position requires punctuality and the ability to work extended hours. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Proficient in English.
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· Able to follow instructions both verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Able to calculate figures and amounts such as postage. Possess basic math comprehension.
· Possess a professional and courteous demeanor.
· Able to work flexible hours including holidays and weekends.
· Possess a minimum of 1-year warehouse experience.
· Lift, push, or pull up to 30lbs.
· Stand/sit for long periods of time.
· Detail oriented.
· Basic computer skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening (excluding THC).
Shift & Pay:
· 1st Shift Monday through Friday. Typically
· $18 an hour
Overtime during peak business is required.
· Holiday and weekend work required during peak business.
· Peak periods include but are not limited to: First 5-7 days of every month, 2-3 days mid-month, and compliance season. Time off restrictions apply during peak periods.
· Work from home is not an option for this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
· Supplemental life insurance
· Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
· Flexible Spending Account available
· 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.