Production Supervisor - Third Shift
Gabriel Group is an industry leader in developing integrated marketing campaigns that simply and accurately communicate the right message at the right time. We specialize in strategy development, creative services, data analysis and production in order to create and manage successfully innovative programs from start to finish for our partners around the world.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are dedicated to succeeding within a positive team environment in order to serve our clients in the most outstanding way possible. To join us at Gabriel Group, you must have the heart of a champion, display a knack for collaboration and be a driving force for good. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor - Third Shift for our Production Department.
- Oversee jobs through production while assisting and working on the production floor as needed
- Work with a diverse range of direct mail and bindery equipment
- Assist the Director, Lettershop Production in scheduling of Machine Operators
- Achieve all production metrics/goals
- Bring innovative ideas and strategies to bring efficiencies to the Production Department and Organization
- Manage overall Machine Operator production performance, quality, and training
- Exemplify Gabriel Group’s Core Values (Warrior Spirit and Servant’s Heart) by showing a desire to be the best, while putting others first in order to achieve the best results
- 4 years of Production/Lettershop experience
- 2 to 4 years experience managing associates to gain optimum individual performance
- Must be available to work Third Shift (Sunday-Thursday from 10:30 p.m.-7:00 a.m. CST)
- Excellent communication skills as you will be directly interacting with Lettershop Machine Operators and other Production Departments
- A deadline-driven mindset
- Excellent multi-task skills
- Experience and knowledge working on Inserters and Bindery equipment. (Direct Mail Machine Equipment)
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, 401K, and flexible spending accounts
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit, not tenure
- Comprehensive training programs
- The chance to contribute to the Gabriel Group culture through various associate-run committees
- A paid four-week sabbatical after every six years of service
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive, and fun environment
Gabriel Group is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Drug testing is required prior to employment and may be requested subsequently.
For more information about Gabriel Group and what we do, please visit our website at www.gabrielgroup.com.