Summary: OSG is a full-service partner in the design, production, and deployment of data-driven, highly personalized customer communications for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Delivering targeted, relevant, and dynamic messaging using print and digital media, OSG provides in-house solutions for secure communications, direct response, fulfillment, and healthcare communications. 1st shift opportunities ! Overtime is required the 1st week of the month.
We offer a $1,000 sign oh bonus, benefits and growth!
Starting at $18-$20 an hour. Full-time.
Role Description: OSG is looking for someone who can operate printers safely and ensure printed materials meet quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand the operations of the printers.
· Must be able to run printers at rated speed as required.
· Loads printer with paper according to specifications to current job.
· Performs QC throughout the shift.
· Identifies problems and notifies Shift Supervisor.
· Runs job according to written instructions.
· Operates high speed/ large capacity printers while performing all production-related functions with quality and efficiency
· Roll to cut experience is a plus.
· Experience on high-speed production.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
· Supplemental life insurance
· Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
· Flexible Spending Account available
· 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.