Software Developer (Remote)
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency. OSG will offer you the opportunity to succeed with a solid company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. We are looking for people who want to learn and grow – and we provide on-the-job training to set you up for success!
We are seeking a talented Software Developer (Remote) to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services. The developer will be working with a team that maintains and adds features to a set of applications supporting our print and mail business and have an opportunity to help as we migrate some of our processing into AWS.
- Web/C#/database design/development on core system applications
- Maintenance on core system applications
- Provide support to end users
- Communicate with other developers and provide input on the development process
- 3+ yrs experience with object-oriented programming in .net development (C#) along with web design (ASP.NET)
- 3+ yrs experience with database design (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Web services development (SOAP/REST)
- Experience in full SDLC development
- Knowledge of data normalization in the print and mail industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools, such as Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of AWS environment
- VB.net experience
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.