Application Support Specialist
EverView is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
EverView captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented Application Support Specialist to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
As an Application Support Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic team supporting internal clients for EverView. This position best suits someone motivated and curious. In addition to understanding internal workflow systems and solving novel issues you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring resolutions are documented, and tickets are updated and closed with accurate information. Monitor alerts for system critical applications and participating in creating new ways to monitor services and prevent errors.
- Assess problems submitted by internal customers and provide guidance, instruction, or resolution to the issue.
- Proactively problem solve by using existing alerting methods and creating new monitors and alerts.
- Document and create repeatable procedures for tier one staff.
- Manage technical configurations and administration of critical systems.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues across multiple platforms and application types.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Firm grasp of SQL
- Previous experience working in a Software Support related role.
- Experience with Solimar tools (SSE/Rubika) preferred
- Experience in the Financial Document/Print Mail business preferred.
- Experience with .Net/C# preferred.
- Experience with Quadient/GMC preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools preferred.
- Customer service oriented, excellent written, verbal communication, time management skills and learns processes quickly
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to keep things moving and staying on track
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially word and excel in a project management environment
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
EverView offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.