OSG is a full-service partner in the design, production, and deployment of data-driven, highly personalized customer communications for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Delivering targeted, relevant, and dynamic messaging using print and digital media, OSG provides in-house solutions for secure communications, direct response, fulfillment, and healthcare communications.
Shift Options & Pay:
We offer a $1,000 sign on bonus, benefits and growth!
- 1st and 2nd shift
- Starting at $18 to $20 an hour. Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to interpret job tickets.
- Ability to load and unload stock properly for the job to be run.
- Consistently demonstrate the proper way to lift materials.
- Rencocile inventory
- Order inventory according to schedule
- Receive and ship in inventory
- Preform basic warehouse functions
- Able to work in a fast passed environment
- Pull inventory to stage items
- Perform housekeeping duties as needed to keep work area clean and clear of debris.
- Abides by the policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”RSROSG