OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
Our facility located in Renton, WA specializes in producing quality print and electronic statements in the financial, healthcare, and utility industries. Our part-time machine catchers/sweepers bring value to the organization by assisting machine operators with collecting mail output and preparing it for postal delivery. We offer a flexible, part-time schedule and opportunities for growth!
What you will do:
- Fan and review mail pieces from the sort/mail machine output.
- Quickly remove mail pieces from the sort/mail machines.
- Perform quality control on output.
- Place mail pieces in USPS trays.
- Assist the mail machine operators with job set up/take down.
- Communicate any issues or concerns with the machine operator, manager, or supervisor.
- Attend company meetings and training.
- Basic English Proficiency.
- Possess a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours including holidays and weekends.
- Possess a minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Lift, push, or pull up to 30lbs.
- This is a full time position which offers 8-10-hour shifts during peak season.
- Overtime required during peak business.
- Work extended hours during peak business, including holidays and weekends.
- Peak periods include but are not limited to: First 5-7 days of every month, 2-3 days mid-month, and compliance season. Time off restrictions apply during peak periods.
- All shifts available
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.RSROSG