Client Care Representative
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation. OSG will offer you the opportunity to succeed with a solid company that provides world-class services to the top companies in the U.S. We are looking for people who want to learn and grow – and we provide on-the-job training to set you up for success!
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.osgconnect.com.
LOCATION: Onsite/May be able to transition to hybrid
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned clients while planning and coordinating the production of documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with internal teams to onboard and integrate new clients, products, and services; identify ongoing process improvement opportunities.
- Must be able to work as an advocate for both the client and the company in delivering all NCP standard/custom printed solutions as it relates to strategy, reporting, and documenting progress to client requests in a timely manner.
- Manages all e-mail, phone and other communication between NCP Solutions and assigned clients. Attends meetings, conference calls and client visits as required. Some meetings may require travel to the client site and formal presentations.
- Coordinates with technical staff to ensure implementation of new products and/or changes to existing products by managing all programming request and development requests in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Acts responsively and with attention to detail when researching and providing information as it pertains to client requests and deliverables.
- Ensure proper follow through resulting in closure of any outstanding work items and/or incident resolution.
- Demonstrates full utilization and understanding of departmental and company documentation.
- Develops technical knowledge and talents for the benefit of NCP and its customers.
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as required or assigned, which are reasonably within the scope of the duties above.
- All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, security, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and client/account management experience.
- The position requires 5-7 years’ experience in a financial, print/mail, direct mail/direct marketing, preferably in a client facing role or industry related field.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivated, accountable and possess a sense of ownership.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately with keen attention to detail.
- Documents appropriate actions and activities related to both internal and external customers and provide training and mentoring to assigned account backups.
- Must maintain confidentiality while working closely with clients regarding all aspects of their campaigns.
- Proficient with standard business software (Microsoft Office Suite) and Adobe Reader.
- Travel (10% - 15%) may be required with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability/flexibility to work longer hours, especially under deadlines, when needed.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities
COMMUNICATION & CONTACT: This individual has contact with clients, sales, senior management, other program specialists, business development executives, and various employees within the following processes: development, IT, programming, inventory, billing, and manufacturing.
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.