OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
We are seeking a talented Solution Architect to join our team to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services.
Department: Commercial Operations
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales orientation, helping sellers advance the sales process for a fast-paced firm experiencing rapid transformation.
In addition, the Solution Architect provides expertise and knowledge during the sales process in order to help the sales organization close business.
As a trusted advisor, the role serves as an invaluable resource in understanding the dynamics across the buyer's decision team and may have insights the seller does not
Possessing a curious mindset, this critical hire will create solutions and provide guidance for the future product roadmap, which will ultimately influence all parts of the organization including Commercial, Marketing, Product and the overall Customer Journey.
Working remotely, the individual will have the opportunity to work and engage throughout the organization, including the C-suite.
- Qualify early-stage opportunities and assist sellers in making go/no-go decisions
- Understand buyer's requirements, current technical environment and needs
- Work internally and externally to scope an appropriate solution for a buyer
- Demonstrate and present the capabilities of a solution
- Partner with Product org to provide voice of the field and voice of the customer feedback to inform solutions roadmap
- Transition knowledge and relationships to client engagement team, monitor progress and re-engage as needed
- Provide support for channel partners
- Previous experience in Sales or as a Solution Architect/Sales Engineer
- Familiarity with complex sales and SaaS buying cycles and methodologies
- Deep understanding of AdTech landscape including CDP, DSP and ESP
- Strong demo and presentation skills, especially in a virtual environment
- Experience in selling AdTech into OSG's core industries
- Familiarity with contemporary selling methodologies (e.g. Challenger, MEDDIC)
- Experience in C-level sales presentations, specifically the CFO, CMO and CXO
- Expertise with Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure in a fast-paced firm experiencing rapid transformation
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Customer service oriented, excellent written, verbal communication, time management skills and learns processes quickly
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to keep things moving and staying on track
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially word and excel in a project management environment
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.