Machine Operator - Second Shift
Gabriel Group is an industry leader in developing integrated marketing campaigns that simply and accurately communicate the right message at the right time. We specialize in strategy development, creative services, data analysis and production in order to create and manage successfully innovative programs from start to finish for our partners around the world.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are dedicated to succeeding within a positive team environment in order to serve our clients in the most outstanding way possible. To join us at Gabriel Group, you must have the heart of a champion, display a knack for collaboration and be a driving force for good. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
We are currently seeking a Machine Operator - Second Shift for our Production Department.
- Handle all aspects of inserting, sorting, and balancing critical mail
- Setup jobs based on Direct Mail Lettershop Production needs
- Work with inserters and bindery production equipment
- Be cross trained on multiple production equipment
- Maintain excellent product quality through all phases of production
- Maintain acceptable production speeds with equipment
- Check and verify job components against the sample board
- Understand, complete, and verify all necessary documentation for quality control
- Understand and comply with the U.S. Postal regulations
- Possess the following traits: Flexible, Hard Working, and Deadline Driven
- Work individually or with a team to make sure deadlines are met and exceed client expectations
- Bring innovative ideas and suggestions to improve processes and work efficiencies
- Have the ability to regularly lift 30-50 pounds and work for long periods of time standing
- Perform duties safely and maintain a high level of safety awareness
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 1-3 years of experience in a Production environment
- The drive to achieve all team production standards while maintaining quality through proper usage of processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude and multitask-oriented mindset
- Have experience with intelligent barcode or read-to-print inserting
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work in a team environment and self-sufficiently by themselves
- Exceptional attendance habits, punctuality, and the ability to work consistently with little supervision
- Warehouse experience (Preferred)
- Production machine equipment experience and comfortable learning new machine equipment (Preferred)
- Direct Mail/Print Production Industry experience (Preferred)
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, 401K, and flexible spending accounts
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit, not tenure
- The chance to contribute to the Gabriel Group culture through various associate-run committees
- A paid four-week sabbatical after every six years of service
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive, and fun environment
Gabriel Group is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Background checks and drug screen testing is required prior to employment.
For more information about Gabriel Group and what we do, please visit our website at www.gabrielgroup.com.