Warehouse Material Handler Specialist
Warehouse Material Hander Specialist - Second Shift
Gabriel Group is an industry leader in developing integrated marketing campaigns that simply and accurately communicate the right message at the right time. We specialize in strategy development, creative services, data analysis and production in order to create and manage successfully innovative programs from start to finish for our partners around the world.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are dedicated to succeeding within a positive team environment in order to serve our clients in the most outstanding way possible. To join us at Gabriel Group, you must have the heart of a champion, display a knack for collaboration and be a driving force for good. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Material Hander Specialist - Second Shift for our Warehouse Department.
- Anticipate production needs to enhance production rates
- Keep all Lettershop Production equipment stocked with all the necessary postal supplies
- Stage materials for production
- Communicate effectively with Lettershop Production Supervisor and Warehouse staff
- Check and verify job components against the sample board
- Perform duties safely and maintain a high level of safety awareness
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions to improve processes and meet production goals
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs., operate a pallet jack and manage inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Production or Warehouse environment
- Exceptional attendance habits, punctuality, and consistently be able to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- A positive attitude
- Good attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent multi-task skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and self-sufficiently by themselves
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and deadline oriented
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, 401K, and flexible spending accounts
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit, not tenure
- The chance to contribute to the Gabriel Group culture through various associate-run committees
- A paid four-week sabbatical after every six years of service
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive, and fun environment
Gabriel Group is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Background checks and drug screen testing is required prior to employment.
For more information about Gabriel Group and what we do, please visit our website at www.gabrielgroup.com.