Bindery Operator - Third Shift
Gabriel Group is an industry leader in developing integrated marketing campaigns that simply and accurately communicate the right message at the right time. We specialize in strategy development, creative services, data analysis and production in order to create and manage successfully innovative programs from start to finish for our partners around the world.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are dedicated to succeeding within a positive team environment in order to serve our clients in the most outstanding way possible. To join us at Gabriel Group, you must have the heart of a champion, display a knack for collaboration and be a driving force for good. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
We are currently seeking a Bindery Operator - Third Shift for our Production Department.
- Set up and run all bindery equipment including but not limited to folders, collators, drills, straight knife, UV coating and gluing equipment
- Maintain acceptable production speeds
- Maintain excellent product quality through all phases of production
- Understand and comply with U.S. Postal regulations, DMM (Domestic Mail Manual) as required for processing mail
- Understand, complete and verify all necessary paperwork and Shop Floor functions as deemed necessary
- Check and verify job components against sample board
- Maintain a clean and organized working area, recycling appropriate materials
- Perform duties safely and maintain a high level of safety awareness.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 2-3 years of experience in a Production environment
- The capacity to follow written and verbal instructions
- Excellent hand, eye coordination and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. and grasp bundles of material up to 4” thick repeatedly
- The ability to stand, bend and stoop for periods of up to 10 hours a day
- A multitask-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment and self-sufficiently by themselves
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, 401K, and flexible spending accounts
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit, not tenure
- The chance to contribute to the Gabriel Group culture through various associate-run committees
- A paid four-week sabbatical after every six years of service
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive, and fun environment
Gabriel Group is an equal opportunity employer that will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
Background checks and drug screen is required prior to employment.
For more information about Gabriel Group and what we do, please visit our website at www.gabrielgroup.com.