Inventory Rep - 2nd Shift
NCP Solutions is a leading provider of best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services, retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its clients’ range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing Services and Retail Channels.
We offer competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401k. For more information, visit www.ncpsolutions.com.
Shift: 2nd Shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm) + Overtime - Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available
PAY: Starting wage of $14.00 to increase with experience. 2nd shift includes a .75¢ shift differential in addition to base pay.
Role Description: NCP Solutions is looking for someone to fulfill material requirements for Production Areas.
- Pick and deliver materials from pick ticket requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to satisfactorily perform all inventory procedures such as scanning material activities, cycle count, restocking shelves, holds and isolates, forward picking, correspondences, and all other department procedures.
- Complete lift truck driver course.
- Operation of all other inventory equipment (when properly trained), including but not limited to, forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks, LP lift vehicles, and electric and non-electric pallet jacks.
- Responsible for being familiar with, practicing and enforcing all company/department safety rules and regulations defined in company safety manual.
- Responsible for being familiar with, practicing and enforcing all company policies as set forth in the Employee Policy and Procedure Guide.
- Regular and appropriate attendance is expected in this and all other positions at NCP.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Strong ability to concentrate.
- One to three months of related inventory and forklift experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to account for all documents processed and shipped.
NCP Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to programs that promote safety in the workplace. Drug testing is required prior to employment and may be requested subsequently.