Print & Mail Inspection Clerk
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!! OFFERING $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
OSG is seeking and immediately hiring Quality Control Inspectors (1st & 2nd Shift Openings Available) to join our team for to help support and facilitate our growth and expansion of services! We offer a $1,000 sign on bonus, benefits and growth!
Shift: Immediately Hiring For 1st & 2nd Shift
The Quality Control Inspector conducts a variety of audits on printed, folded, inserted mailing pieces and manually inserted pieces to ensure jobs are completed according to customer specifications and in accordance with company policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets daily objectives set by the Quality Control Manager / Quality Control Supervisor
- Reads job tickets and understands job specifications.
- Audits first piece sign offs for operators before starting to run a job.
- Randomly audits jobs and documents the results.
- Confers with production to stop a production process if a quality issue is found during the inspection process.
- Reviews and audits finished work for accuracy and completeness with regards to customer requirements and postal regulations.
- Documents information for internal quality issues when found.
- Participate and support continuous improvement objectives
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision and follow instructions of Manager/Supervisor.
- Performs housekeeping duties as needed to keep the work area clean and clear of debris.
- Paid Training/Growth & Development Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
- Supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401k plan
OSG is a full-service partner in the design, production, and deployment of data-driven, highly personalized customer communications for businesses and nonprofit organizations. Delivering targeted, relevant, and dynamic messaging using print and digital media, OSG provides in-house solutions for secure communications, direct response, fulfillment, and healthcare communications.
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.